Friday, October 28, 2011

saya di tag !!



nampak tak tittle di atas?? yes right,saya di tag oleh kazen saya sendiri iaitu Aina Wenkwenk.


the rules for join this tag is :

  • You must post these rules
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you're reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.

11 THINGS ABOUT ME :

# Nur Hamizah bt Raihan/Miza

# Sweet seventeen and SPM candidate 2011
Stay at Seksyen 7,Bandar Baru Bangi,Selangor
# Has 3 siblings and I the eldest
# I'm single
# I have a happy family 
# I love my Best Friend,they are Fatin,Alin,Ieqa,Hana,Hanis,Didii
# I'm lovely,sensetif,good girl and love to be your friend
# Don't like hipokrit person and emotional person
# I love to play Bowling and like photoshoot
# Like watch movie with special BF and cousin

Question from Aina

#do you like me? why ?
   -  of course i like you, because you are my cousin and my girlfrined
#what is your dream place?
   -  Mekkah , Paris and London. don't forget Korean
#what is the things that you love most?
   -  my handphone , my pillow , my lappy
#what is your hobby ?
   -  online , play Bowling , watch movie , photoshoot
#you favourite movie?
   -  Karipap-karipap Cinta , Johny English Reborn
#am I an annoying person?
   -  of course 'NO'
#your favourite actress and actor?
   -  Lisa Surihani , Shaheizy Sam
#your laptop/computer brand ?
   -  Acer
#Nikon or Canon?
   -  Nikon
#do you love to hang out or just stay at home ?
   -  i love hang out 
#the person that you love most except your family and your friend
   -  Jo Kwang Min 

Question to you all:

  • Do you love or like me? why
  • What is special about me?
  • Your bestfriend(s)
  • Do you have adoptive sibling?How much?
  • The most amazing thing that ever happen to you
  • Describe where you live
  • Choose lyrics and why you choose them?
  • What gadjet is you like?
  • What you do every day?
  • What are you afraid of ?
  • Your boyfriend/girlfriend now?
11 person I want to tag

LEPAS BUAT,JANGAN LUPA BAGI URL BLOG TENTANG TAG NI DI RUANG KOMEN YE

Lot of Love  
Nur Hamizah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca , jangan lupa tinggalkan komen :)
Fikir semula sekiranya kamu semua ingin meninggalkan komen yang berunsurkan lucah, ugutan, mengancam, identiti palsu, dan menyakitkan hati.